- Please read all of the following guidelines.
- You can submit to any of our shows via our Submittable account. Just be sure to indicate which show you’re submitting to in the comments section or in the title of the piece.
- Deadlines are listed on each upcoming event’s page. It pays to be early, so send us your work as soon as possible!
- Average length of literary works are suggested to be more or less 5-10 minutes long when read aloud. We find this translates to 4-6 double-spaced pages written in 12pt. font. We will consider longer pieces if they merit the additional time.
- Writers commit to attending at least 1 group critique session and 1 personal session prior to a show, and to delivering a rewrite by show date based on notes given.
- Please read each submission category’s requirements carefully and check back often; we’re adding shows continuously and all of our showcases are open to public submission.
- DO NOT include any identifying details in the body of your story. Please change or blank out names or situations that might make your identity obvious. NO EXCEPTIONS. The blind voting system is integral to our process.
- Details about upcoming VAMP shows, themes, and deadlines, can be found on our VAMP page, here.
- Details about all of our upcoming events can be found in our events calendar.
- Details about all of our publishing artist opportunities can be found here.
So Say We All reserves the right to request edits, change technical concepts, and assume the final call on the material presented at an SSWA show, including the right to terminate participation.